Contestants must submit an essay of 500 words or less describing their Love Story and why they are most deserving of this once in a lifetime offer. The winning couple will receive:
- A Catered Outdoor Wedding Reception (tables, chairs & linens included)
- Reception Tent with Dance Floor
- Floral Arrangements
- Bridal Party Flowers
- Wedding Cake
- DJ Entertainment
- And much more...
Massachusetts Fallen Heroes was established in 2010 by Boston firefighters, local Veterans, Gold Star Families, Police Officers, and other patriotic citizens. The organization is made up of Combat Veterans who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan and are committed to memorializing their fellow service members who did not return home to their families. Massachusetts Fallen Heroes began with the goal of raising funds to build a public memorial to honor all of the fallen heroes since September 11th. They have since evolved from a charity geared towards building this memorial, into a multifaceted organization, supporting a number of causes.
Massachusetts Fallen Heroes has developed a Veterans’ Edge program and now also act as a liaison in acquiring educational, employment, medical, legal, financial and numerous additional services to local military veterans, their families and families of the fallen. Veterans’ Edge ensures that all heroes returning home receive the support and services they have earned and deserve. With this new goal, they were able to create this contest and are looking to honor one lucky couple with a dream wedding. Amazing!
Official Contest Rules:
- You must be 18 years of age or older, engaged, and one or both contest entrants must be actively serving in one of the five branches of the United States Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard).
- Home of record must be in Massachusetts and entrants must have been a Massachusetts resident upon entering the military.
- Entrants must be willing to schedule their wedding day between July 15, 2016 and August 31, 2016.
- Employees of and all contributing vendors of the contest, their advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each are not eligible.