Thursday, June 25, 2015

Meet VinePair

VinePair is a new way to understand and talk about wine. Trying to understand and buy wine should not be stressful. And now it isn’t with their help. VinePair has some awesome articles on wine and food pairings as well as quizzes that test your tasting knowledge. You can sign-up for their newsletter or follow their social media accounts to stay on-top of your grape game.

Don't you sometimes feel like after a long, stressful day, that it would be way easier if wine bottles were labeled with the right experience you're looking to have or are somehow relevant to your mood, rather than their varietal and year? Well VinePair did just that. Their article that caught my eye today? 26 Wine Labels that have No Time for Your Crap. A compilation of honesty displayed on your favorite form of relaxation. Drawing you in to purchase by capturing the way you feel. Genius. Here are our five favorites that we are totally feeling today.

In honor of the TLC concert last night..

Trying to get with me, with no money?


Preach..

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.


Am I allowed to say this..to everyone?

And this bottle isn’t the only one who is, cough, cough.


If you can't drink a whole bottle of wine in one sitting..you're doing it wrong.

You don’t need to vacuum seal this one.

But it's my favorite place to dance..

This isn’t the dirty picnic table you fell off of during college.

Thanks to VinePair for entertaining me this morning. There's nothing better than relating to a good bottle of wine! Now let's collaborate and devour the details to get these on shelves across the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment