Monday, April 14, 2014

Cakes By Joselyn

My apologies to my dedicated readers for not completing four posts last week. As some of you may know, my great uncle passed away and there was just not enough time to keep up with the blog. On a lighter note, we also had my mom's surprise 50th birthday party last week that we were also very busy with (which is where this post comes in).


The party was sort of like a fiesta theme. We took a party bus to a tequila bar in Boston (that shall remain nameless because of the issues I had with them over reservations). My mom loves Patron, so this was the perfect way to celebrate her 50th. As you can imagine a couple rounds of shots and plenty of margaritas were downed throughout the evening. However, the best part of the night, which really brought the theme to life was dessert; a Patron bottle margarita flavored cake!


This was just about the most awesome thing I've ever seen. And it tasted even better than you can imagine. Lemon cake with a lime buttercream, who knew it would be so good?! The personal touches of sugar to look like salt and cut up limes with birthday wishes on the tag were absolutely amazing.




I found Cakes by Joselyn through a mutual friend and was so excited when she agreed to take on this challenge. Joselyn creates anything you can think of, from whimsical and realistic cakes to unique cookies and cupcakes. She is one of the most talented decorators I've come across locally that offers extremely reasonable prices. I couldn't have been more thrilled with how the cake turned out and highly recommend using Cakes by Joselyn when planning your next event!


For more information, please like her Facebook page here at https://www.facebook.com/CakeJoss


Or contact Joselyn via email at CakeJoss@gmail.com


Thank you Cakes by Joselyn for making this special night that much more awesome! And please don't ever stop devouring those cake details!

No comments:

Post a Comment