Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ultimate Fandom: Harry Potter Convention

Now< I can't say I'm a huge Harry Potter fan (since I've only read some of the series and seen a few of the movies), but I can tell you one thing, I love a good event! While pinning, I came across a great find--Ascendio 2012: A Harry Potter Fandom Event.

This Harry Potter convention took place July 12-15, 2012 at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando; just moments away from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! What caught my eye was the awesome drink menu put together to fit this unique event theme. So without further adieu, I share with you the Harry Potter Drink Specials.

 
 
To find out more about this event visit their website http://hp2012.org/. Maybe it will inspire you to create your own Harry Potter themed event, where you can devour the details one snitch at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment