Thursday, August 7, 2014

13 Wedding Photography Trends Provided By The Knot

I truly enjoy looking at photographs, especially ones of weddings. Photographers are so talented and when it comes to creativity, they think outside of the box wonderfully. Dabbling in photography myself, taking portrait-like photos is not my forte, so when I see new, trendy wedding album ideas, I'm thoroughly impressed. Take a look at these unique wedding photo ideas provided by The Knot.

Brady Bunch-Style Bridal Party Photos

bridal party, portrait, photography

Stop-Motion Wedding Photo Film

stop motion, trends, photography

Father-Daughter First Looks

first look

Photo Booths with Social Media Integration

photo booth

Overhead Shots

overhead, couple, photography, trends
 

See the rest of these creative ideas at The Knot and Devour the details at your wedding with these trending photo opps!

No comments:

Post a Comment