Boston Chocolate School workshop
Chocolate lovers rejoice! There's a hands-on chocolate workshop right in the heart of Boston's Financial District. Even culinary novices will leave with a full understanding of where chocolate has come from and where it’s going. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from one of their master chocolatiers). Here are some of the fascinating things included in their Boston Chocolate School workshop:
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar.
- Learn about chocolate history and how a bitter fruit became the “chocolate” we know and love today.
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings.
- Create amazing molded chocolates.
- Find out all you need to know about piping, shaping and coating.
- Learn to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”.
- Discover why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular.
- You will leave the Chocolate Workshop with lots of truffles for you to indulge in by yourself or to show off to your friends and family. You will also learn useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
The Boston Chocolate School workshop takes place on Saturdays in the private dining room of the Elephant & Castle Restaurant at 161 Devonshire Street, in Boston’s Financial District. Come early and have brunch in the fabulous Elephant and Castle dining room, or head to their bar to purchase a tasty mimosa to sip on during class! The 2-2.5 hour workshop starts at 12 PM. Advance tickets are required – this workshop sells out so reserve your space today!
We've got a love for our friends and family and a love for chocolate! Join us as we devour the details of another Valentine's Day indulgence with the help of Boston Chocolate School!