Here are her top 10 helpful hints:
1. DIY like it's your job.
2. Get to cookin'. And bakin'. And cookin' some more.
3. Printables POP!
4. Bargain hunt like your life depends on it.
5. Don't be afraid to do the dirty work.
6. Being a hoarder isn't a bad thing.
7. Consider white serving dishes an investment in the future.
8. The early bird saves the moola.
9. Keep it simple sweetheart.
10. It's a party, not your yearly exam; have fun!
These might sound a little odd but everyone could surely use the advice given behind these top 10 tips and tricks. For a better idea of what Kate is really trying to say, read more here: http://sweetrosestudio.com/2013/06/top-10-tips-for-budget-friendly-parties.html
And be sure to devour the money saving details when planning your next party!