Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy Monday!

I hope Santa was good to you all and you were able to enjoy a very merry holiday with your family and friends. I know I had so much fun seeing my family and celebrating with them! This is quite the week for me as I will be heading to New York with my one and only to visit my college roommate in Albany and then visiting his family in New York City. We thought this was a great time to go because we will still be able to see the Christmas lights and window displays as well as the New Year's Eve decorations. So for this week I'll be going on a brief hiatus 1. because I'll be away but 2. because I got the most thoughtful gift ever from my wonderful boyfriend--a redesign of my blog!

That's right readers! Come the New Year, Devour the Details will have a new face, but don't worry, we'll still have the same content. I am super excited to see how this comes together! So check back in with us on Monday, January 4th for the latest post. It'll be worth the wait! Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment