- WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
- Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred Street Fight)
- Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)
- Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks (Triple Threat Match)
- United States Champion Kalisto vs. Ryback
- The 3rd annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- The New Day vs. The League of Nations
- The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz
- Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust
- The Total Divas vs. B.A.D. & Blonde
- AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho
And if you plan on watching and dedicating Sunday to this fun childhood classic, we've got some snack ideas that will leave your friends stone cold stunned (in the best way possible). Check out these delicious recipes and have yourself a hell of a good time. The best part is, while you're finishing making some of these dishes, you can ask your friends, "do you smell, what The Rock, is cooking?"
Triple H Hot Wings
Because why not honor one of the best looking guys in the wrestling world with hot wings. Get the recipe here.
Stone Cold Beer Cheese Dip
For the man who crushes cans on live TV, incorporating beer into a cheese sauce just seems like the right idea. Get the recipe here.
Jalapeno Mac-and-Cheese Bites
Straight from the underworld, hell hath no fury for these spicy snack bites. We imagine these would be The Undertaker's favorites if he came to the party. Whip up this recipe here.
The Usos' Samoa Cheesecake Bars
When we think of the Usos being Samoan, we think of samoa cookies--but these cheesecake bars are even better than those! A chocolate Oreo crust with creamy cheesecake in the center and topped with coconut caramel and drizzled in chocolate, we give this a Daniel Bryan "YES". Get the recipe here.
Pistachio Ambrosia Salad
Because Ambrose sounds close enough and we needed another dessert. Incorporating pistachios into an ambrosia salad sounds like the perfect way to reinvent this classic after-dinner dish. Try the recipe here.
Spicy Coconut and Pineapple Diva Daiquiri
And lastly, to honor those sweet but spicy Divas, treat your guests to this delicious frozen concoction. Get the recipe here.
We are certain that with these devour-the-detail-worthy snacks and the wrestlers that will be entering the ring, WrestleMania 32 will be a successful Sunday Funday. Enjoy!