Join Patrice Bergeron, his teammates, and 98.5 The Sports Hub at the 9th Annual Cuts for a Cause, where the Bruins players will have their heads shaved by auction winners to show their support and help raise money for the Boston Bruins Foundation and Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center. You can place a bid for your chance to shave the head of your favorite Bruins player or for your chance to have your favorite B's player shave your head here.
Auction winners will also receive admission to the VIP session from 3:00 to 4:00 PM where they will meet-and-greet the players on the event floor. All funds raised through the auction will also benefit the Boston Bruins Foundation and Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center. Since its inception, Cuts for a Cause has raised over $500,000 for charity. A truly incredible event that gets the players involved with the community and fans involved in giving back.
Here are the ticket options:
1. General Admission tickets: $30
- Access to the event from 4:30 to 6:00 PM
2. VIP tickets: $200
- Early access to the event from 3:00 to 4:00 PM
- Opportunity to mix and mingle with Bruins players
- VIP attendees will have the opportunity to select from two different VIP options which will allow them to meet half of the Bruins players who are participating in the event.
- Guests will only be guaranteed to see two specific players in the VIP session.
- Guests will be able to make their own selection of which two players they will get to meet at the time of purchasing tickets.
- VIP Gold Session: Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci - SOLD OUT
- VIP Black Session: Zdeno Chara and Brad Marchand