Here’s what you will need:
- mini cardboard or paper-mâché gift boxes
- tissue paper in several colors
- Elmer’s glue
- Cut long, one-inch wide strips out of your tissue paper.
- To begin, measure a strip of tissue that will fit along the bottom edge of your box.
- Cut fringe into the pre-measured strip.
- Glue your first strip onto the bottom edge of the box. (Note: You only need a very little bit of glue.)
- Continuing to work from the bottom up, repeat steps 2-4 in alternating colors, layering as you go. Start with the rim of the box, and then move on to the top of the lid.
- Fill your boxes with party favors, and get ready to put a smile on your guests’ faces!
Plus they make for the perfect pop of color on any dining table. For more ideas sign up for the Lauren Conrad Newsletter and devour the details of your next get-together!