Monday, January 27, 2014

Engagement Brunch

When it comes that time for me to plan an engagement party, this is exactly what I would want. Just the future Mr. and Mrs. families would be present, celebrating the two joining in marriage. Sweet and filled with love, toasting to a happy life together over delicious brunch. I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope this gives you all an idea of what you would want when celebrating this monumental life event.

Tablescape.. A very sweet setup for the families to enjoy. I love the simplicity of the flower arrangements and the twinkle lights hanging above the table. Beautiful.


 
Chalkboards have become a great display piece in many different types of events. I think using it to display "our love story" and different food/drink elements is a great idea.
 
 

A mimosa bar is a must when celebrating an engagement brunch. Guests can create their own delicious blend to enjoy when it is time to toast!

 

 
 
These gorgeous diamond ring cookies are perfect for the occasion. They are a sweet little detail to add to the celebration.
 
 

As a parting gift for your families, send them home with these wine stoppers as a reminder of this special day. I would also engrave the wedding date on them.



Lastly, I would hire a photographer to capture the memories of this lovely celebration. It would be really sweet to incorporate both families into some of the engagement photos to make it truly special. I would also use a chalkboard to keep the theme going!

 
 
These beautiful and extremely sweet ideas are true inspiration for all to devour the details when planning their own engagement parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment