Sunday, January 19, 2014

Home-cooks Unite!

Today I want to give a special shout-out to my good friend Shelagh Kelley, whose devotion to cooking and baking kept me from starving throughout college. An inspiration to home-cooks everywhere, Shelagh's blog Kelley Family Cookbook is really taking off! She shares great recipes, tips, and reviews that anyone interested in cooking can follow and learn from. My favorite recipes so far? The apple crisp and of course Mama Pinkham's Amazing Soup (which I may have taught her to make haha). This girl has really done well for herself and has a lot more in store with big plans ahead including starting her own food truck. I admire her dedication and am now extremely hungry!

183621_10150105084543357_5920195_n

Be sure to check her blog out and keep devouring the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment