Monday, January 13, 2014

Wedding Venue Feature: The Hellenic Center

If I wasn't obsessed with the North Shore already, I'm certainly more in love now. I recently came across The Hellenic Center after my parents were invited to a wedding there. A quick Google search and I was in awe. Known as the North Shore's grand mansion, The Hellenic Center offers an incredible venue for wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions. Located in the beautiful town of Ipswich Massachusetts, the mansion has been a pristine setting for a variety of weddings and receptions over the years.

The 100-year-old Georgian-style mansion sits at the end of a long, private drive, that guides you into a beautifully landscaped backdrop for wedding photographers to capture every special moment. This romantic picturesque setting is perfect for an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, or tented reception.

The Hellenic Center also offers indoor function space. Its ballroom consists of gleaming hardwood floors, crystal chandeliers, two fireplaces, space for 250 guests and has French doors that overlook beautifully sculpted gardens. A historic grand stairway leads you to the mansion’s elegantly furnished bridal suites with private bathrooms for the bride and groom.

This facility is the whole package. Wedding parties are able to receive five-hour exclusive use of the mansion’s ballroom, veranda, and sculpted garden, a bridal suite with private bathroom, a professional event coordinator, dining tables and gold chiavari chairs, bar staff, and parking for 200 cars. I highly recommend checking The Hellenic Center out if you're looking for a classic and elegant wedding venue. I can picture my own wedding taking place in a similar setting (just need to get a few more things accomplished before then like a job and fiancĂ© haha).


 
 
 
 I hope you find as much of a reason to devour the details at The Hellenic Center as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment