Tuesday, January 7, 2014

To My Readers..

First off, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my blog and for your continuous support. It means a lot to know that I have dedicated readers.

Since I do have some repeat readers, I want to briefly share with you all why I actually blog. It's not because I try to brand myself. I blog to stay up-to-date with things that go on in the events industry. I blog to keep up my writing abilities. I blog to stay creative. I blog to always have a fresh eye; for color, style, and design. I blog to entertain my friends and family while they're at work. Heck, I blog to keep my mind off what goes on in my own head the other 23 hours of the day; it's my escape. I blog to better myself because it makes me happy.

That being said, I encourage all of you to do something everyday that makes you feel accomplished and special and different. Something you have full control over, that makes you smile. It is these things in life that truly make an impact so put your best foot forward everyday and devour the details in your own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment