Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Flytographer

My best friend Kerri recently got engaged in Central Park when she was visiting NYC for her birthday with her now fiancé. He planned out the whole proposal including hiring a photographer who took photos from a distance as it was happening and then an engagement photo-shoot afterwards. I love the idea of a hidden photographer who can capture this moment for you and your significant other to cherish forever. This particular photographer even went a step further and blogged about the couple. Check out the amazing photos and what the couple had to say about this magical moment at http://www.flytographer.com/blog/surprise-proposal-in-nycs-central-park-hire-a-proposal-photographer-in-nyc

 
"As we were looking at the fountain Evan starts saying 'so the real reason I brought you here...' then I cut him off and go 'are you about to do what I think you're about to do' and he told me to just shut up and let him do it. :)"  - Kerri

Congratulations Kerri and Evan on your engagement. I can't wait to see how you devour your wedding planning details!

No comments:

Post a Comment