Here are some of my favorites:
1. Decorate a cake with raspberries, blueberries, and white chocolate chips.
9. Make Patriotic Punch.
11. These champagne-soaked white chocolate-dipped strawberries taste as good as they look.
- 1 pacakge of fresh strawberries
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 1 canning jar
- 1 bag of white melting chocolate
- Bottle of blue sugar sprinkles
- Fill your canning jar with strawberries and fill with champagne. Allow to set for at least 24 hours. If you are in a pinch for time, you can poke small holes in the strawberries with a tooth pick to allow the champagne to penetrate faster.
- Pat dry the strawberries
- Melt your white chocolate in a small pan.
- Dip your strawberries into the chocolate. Place down and let the chocolate set a bit (30-45 seconds). If you dip it immediately into the sprinkles your chocolate will bunch up.
- Enjoy! These do not hold very well. About 2-3 days in the fridge tops, so only make as much as you need.
13. These pop rocks-filled firecracker cakelettes will give an explosive surprise at first bite.
22. Use masking tape to create a super cute tie tank top.
24. Turn plain dip into patriotic dip with food coloring-dyed cracker crumbs.
I hope these ideas have inspired you to devour the details and celebrate America this 4th of July!