Friday, October 25, 2013

Zombie Bash

Since I work for Mix 104.1 (I'm just a street teamer), I thought I'd give our sister station Amp 103.3 a shout out for their upcoming Halloween event. On Thursday, October 31st, yes Halloween, Amp will be hosting a 'Zombie Bash' at Faneuil Hall's The Wild Rover. If you're looking for a wild party to wear your awesome costumes to, this is the place to be. It starts at 7pm and Amp's radio personality Slater will be broadcasting live and giving away cash prizes for the wildest costumes. There will be a DJ playing today's hottest dance music on all three floors. Cover and drinks are inexpensive. Get a group of your wildest friends and let's pack this bar from wall to wall. Bonus points for anyone who finds me there and buys me a drink! Here are some pictures of the venue and Amp's radio personality Slater so you can get an idea of what the hosts look like. You can buy tickets in advance here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8590820375
 
Slater
 
 
 
Let's devour the details and get wild this Halloween!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment