Thursday, October 31, 2013

Being Unique: Part Two

One of my good friend's family owns a campground in Milton, NH. It is a very unique venue for events like anniversaries, showers, etc. Throughout our MBA program, we did numerous projects involving the campground and I've become quite infatuated with it. That being said, I figured I'd give them a quick feature on my blog today.

Mi-Te-Jo Campground has a range of facilities and offers weekly and seasonal campsites. They also have cabin rentals, boat docks, walking trails, rec halls, The Meadow (their outdoor event space), and much, much more. They host a range of events from concerts to weddings to tractor parades. If you enjoy a natural environment, there's nothing better than this quaint campground. Be sure to check them out next time you're looking for a unique outdoor event space!

 
 
 
 
Now get to devouring those details..

No comments:

Post a Comment