Proposing to your significant other can be a trying-tine because you may feel like everything needs to be perfect. Well, guess what? It really doesn't. Your significant other will love however you decide to propose because it's not really about the specific place and time, it's more about the symbolism of the ring and starting your lives together.
Some things to keep in mind if you're planning on proposing are:
1. Keep your cool, don't give away any hints to your significant other that you're planning to propose!
2. Tell your significant other's parent(s), they'll be thrilled to know!
3. Have a family member or friend help you with picking the ring, but put as much of your own thought into it as you can, share with your significant other why you chose it, they will love it that much more!
4. Make it meaningful, you don't need to have a drawn-out speech but tell them exactly how you feel about them, that's all we want to hear anyways!
5. Start devouring the wedding planning details and be happily ever after!